Fruity scarlet recipe
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- Dish type
- Vodka cocktails
This is the perfect cocktail for any vodka lover. It's fruity and packs a punch. Raspberry vodka, strawberry vodka and lemonade are poured over ice, then topped with raspberry liqueur.
14 people made this
- 3 tablespoons raspberry vodka
- 3 tablespoons strawberry vodka
- 2 tablespoons fizzy lemonade
- 3 tablespoons Chambord (raspberry liqueur)
- 1 twist orange zest
MethodPrep:5min ›Ready in:5min
- In an old-fashioned glass over ice, combine raspberry vodka, strawberry vodka and lemonade. Float raspberry liqueur on top. Garnish with a twist of orange zest.
Reviews & ratingsAverage global rating:(15)
Reviews in English (12)
by Susan G
I was disappointed in this drink. It sounds really refreshing and fruity but it tasted like NiteTime cold medicine to me. The chambord was a $38.00 disappointment.-20 Jun 2008
I used cherry vodka instead of strawberry & raspberry & I increased the Sprite. I didn't float a full jigger of chambord ...just enough to top it off. I'm a martini kind of gal so I poured mine into a chilled martini glass. Thanks for the kiss, Ken...I enjoyed it! ;o)-31 Aug 2006